There's gotta be something more
Nea's back! Not necessarily better than ever... but back! ;-)
Gotta be more than this
I need a little less hard time
I need a little more bliss
I'm gonna take my chances
Taking a chance I might
Find what I'm looking for
There's gotta be something more
Um... well... a lot of things have happened... here's the most recent things. :-P
Been spending most weekends at Mark's, so if you guys don't see me on during the weekend it's because he's at my house or I'm at his. ;-)
My motherboard chipset fan died, so my computer is currently out of commission. I'm using Bekah and mom's computer for the time being, which stinks, and cuts down on my overall computer time somewhat. I also can't get my Road Runner email - so if you need to, email me at lynealeia@gmail.com
My Uncle Bill from Germany who's getting his teaching certificate here in Houston is moving in with us... either for a few days, or as many as three weeks when he goes back to Germany... that doesn't really affect much, just a random fact of my life at the moment. ;-)
Mark's got me reading Harry Potter... I borrowed the first two books from him, and I'm a chapter and a half away from finishing the first one. I'm enjoying it so far! Nice, light reading... a lovely escape from War and Peace. ;-)
Thanksgiving was awesome, the boys came over along with a bunch of other people from my dad's side... 17 people total.
I went to Mark's Friday morning to Sunday night, and now I'm home doing not much of anything recovering from a stressful week last week... Bekah came home from Pookie's today!
Other than thaaat I can't think of much... So, be happy, I posted. ;-D Perhaps I'll make it regular again. ;-) PANTS!
:-P
Between your b/f and Bekah's your family will be converted to HP fans. ;o)