There's a new wind blowin' like I've never known
I'm breathin' deeper than I've ever done
And it sure feels good, to finally feel the way I do
I wanna love somebody, love somebody like you
In case you haven't heard or you didn't see it coming... Jason and I are officially dating now. ;-) I don't think I've "described" him here before... so... he's 23, lives in Conroe and goes to church at St. Mark. He's a finance/banking major at Sam Houston State, and now he's myyy boyfriend. :-D

So! I've had a busy week, yet again. Friday after Hanna's confirmation questioning I went with Jason, Paige, Jonathan, Bekah, the other Jason (who happens to be my sixth cousin) and a bunch of St. Mark people to play pool. Bekah and I spent the night at Paige's and tanned in her backyard on Saturday. I think this summer I may end up actually having a decent tan - I won't be deathly pale for The Feast! ;-)

Sunday was Hanna's confirmation, and we had a party back at our house afterwards. A bunch of my family including the boys was there, plus Jason, Paige, our friend Matt from Corpus and Hanna's friend Eddie. We had a good time!

Monday I didn't do much of anything. Tuesday I went up to Conroe for a LiGW website meeting thingy with Scott and Stan (PB and Jason were also there), got to hang out with PB, Jason and Stan afterwards, and then Jason took me back to Tomball. Wednesday was the usual craziness and today is kind of an in-between day, because tomorrow St. Mark is having a lockin in "honor" of Stan being here. So, I'm in for another crazy weekend, but it should be fun, as usual!

Well, my mom has decided that it's way too nice of a day to stay inside, so we're going to pick up some lunch and eat at the park. Have a great weekend, y'all, and congrats to most of you on the end of the semester!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home