Would you go with me

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me
So um... I haven't blogged lately! Apologies to my MOTHER and SISTER who apparently stalk me. ;-P

The conference was wonderful, Colorado is beautiful, the Stuckwischs are so much fun, the wedding was awesome, and I am thoroughly sick of being in the van. That, my friends, is my summary of the past... four weeks. ;-) I'm gonna try to figure out a way to upload the wedding pictures I took so y'all can see them at some point... I won't put the link on here, but I'll let y'all know when I get them done so you can ask me for the link.

As for other general life shtuff, Jason and I are still doing great. :-D Nea is happyyyy. I get to go to the Renaissance Festival this fall AND an Astros game on September 3rd, not to mention all the LiGW stuff coming up, and two lockins - one with the local people and one HT lockin on Reformation weekend that should be awesome.

This weekend we're taking a day trip to San Antonio for my cousin's birthday party, which should be fun - believe it or not, I've lived in Texas all my life and never actually been to San Antonio. Weird, I know. ;-)

Well, that's all I can think of for now... PANTS, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home