You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
So. What's new, you ask? Let's see...
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
I'm not going to college, and I'm VERY happy about it. I do, however, now have a job!! :-D I'm also VERY happy about that. I'm working at a Catholic bookstore about 15 minutes from home. On a street that was named after my relatives. :-P I just started yesterday, but it looks like it's gonna be awesome. My hours are 10 to 5, Monday through Friday, with the exception of Wednesday when I get off at 4:30 so I can make it to Tomball for choir. This is exactly what I wanted. :-D
Jason and I are still doing wonderfully. :-D We're still alternating between Conroe and here on weekends, but unfortunately Wednesday nights in Conroe have to stop 'cause choir's starting tomorrow. :-( Hopefully I'll survive. ;-P
Speaking of choir, I'm now the accompanist for the voice choir, because our organist got a new job and can't do anything other than Sunday mornings, which pretty much stinks... but a lady at church who's very good musically volunteered to direct the choirs, so we still have them. :-)
To wrap up this post... the Astros are doing good, Gilmore Girls and Lost are starting this week, and my toenails are painted purple. :-D PANTS, y'all!