You wink, I laugh


You like snugglin' with your pillow

With my arms tight holdin' us together
Breathin' deep
Driftin' like a feather in a stream

Then I touch you on the shoulder
Feel your skin soft underneath my fingers
And I know we'll never get to sleep

Y
ou wink, I laugh 'cause we know
A little hug leads to a foot rub
Then a hot tub
Then a french kiss on a bear rug
Do you like it, do you like it
How about this
Wanna try it?
Oh, oh, oh - I'll take that as a yes


One year!

I love my husband... :-)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am sooo glad God brought you two together! I love that guy of yours too! You are indeed a blessed woman.
    Mom
    Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...
    Great picture! And lots of good memories of that great day last year. Y'all sure do know how to host a party.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home