I hold my breath as this life starts to take its toll
(I know it's the same song - it fits more now than it did last time I blogged. ;-P)
I hide behind a smile as this perfect plan unfolds
But oh, God, I feel I've been lied to
Lost all faith in the things I have achieved
And I
I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
(away from this place I have made)
Won't you take me away from me
Well... Christmas, New Years and Epiphany came and went, I flew to Tim's for 12 days and came home to a hellishly chaotic life. I finally got caught up on everything four days after I got home and I've been trying to adjust to normality again since then. Not that I like normality anymore, but I s'pose I'll have to make do...
+ + +
The Schecks was great, what can I say? ;-) I love his family. :-D We spent most of our time playing Halo 2 on their XBox (free-for-all swords on lockout, anyone? ;-D), watching movies, doing a little touring and playing games. The Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy are on my I-could-see-this-several-more-times-and-not-be-bored movie list. ;-)
+ + +
I have *most* of the computer parts I need to upgrade my compy. I have a new motherboard and an Intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz processor, so now all I need is 256 mb of DDR memory and I'll be set. :-D I should get that sometime this week, so I'll have a niffy new comp by the beginning of next week, hopefully. w00t! (Bekah's also gets an upgrade - she gets my old parts. A Pentium II 400 mhz processor and 256 mb of RAM, a far cry from her current 233 mhz and 96 mb of RAM. ;-))
+ + +
Random stuff...
We started school on Tuesday, which isn't really interesting, but it's another step towards normality. I got a total of five CDs for Christmas that I'm now addicted to... the Village soundtrack, Big & Rich - A Horse of a Different Color, Creed - Human Clay, Montgomery Gentry - You Do Your Thing, and a CD Pastor Stuckwisch made for me and sent home with my family. :-D All of 'em are awesome.
Bekah and I got a cell phone! Mom called and got the Sprint people to give her three free phones (new ones for her and dad and one for Bekah and I) and add a new line, plus get 200 more minutes on her plan for only $10 extra a month. lol. She's good at getting people to do stuff like that. ;-) So yeah, IM me if you want our number!
That's pretty much it, I think... I don't have anything major going on in the near future... I get to go to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo and also see Big & Rich in concert afterwards on March 7th, though. :-D *bounces*
PANTS!
2 Comments:
-
- Lynea said...
9:04 PM, January 28, 2005Believe me, if I had money, it'd be at 512. ;-)- Anna Schmunk said...
7:05 PM, February 24, 2005Ditto Heidi and Nathan. Must we *force* a post? ;)