I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
(away from this place I have made)
Won't you take me away from me
Tomorrow we clean, have church at 7 and Theiss/Michalk people over 'till latelate. Christmas Day we're opening "Santa's" presents here and then heading up to Frisco to spend Christmas Day (and the day after) at my aunt and uncle's house. All of mom's family will be up there, so it'll be good.
Monday I pack, Tuesday I leave for Tim's! :-D
+ + +
Nathan and Kelsey were here Sunday evening through Tuesday morning... that was FUN. I'm glad they got to come down. And now I'm further addicted to Evanescence... thank you, Nathan. ;-)
+ + +
I think... that's all... Oh wait. Here's a FUNNY quote from Devon, Bekah's best friend:
"Guys, think about Mary for a minute. I mean. She was pregnant... but she was a VIRGIN! I'd be like... 'Dear GOD, *PLEASE* send an angel to my MOTHER!!!'"
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)