Hello, hello!

Hello, hello (hola!)
I'm at a place called Vertigo
It's everything I wish I didn't know
Except you give me something
I can feel

I can feel your love teaching me
Your love is teaching me
How to kneel

I'm baaaack! :-) I had a TON of fun at Anna's... *grins* If you wanna know stuff we did, you can IM me - I'm too lazy to type it out here. ;-P

+ + +

I got caught up on all my stuff except MH mail... 199 emails. *groan* I s'pose I'll work on that today or tomorrow... I also need to do email totals for, what, November? Maybe October, I can't remember.

+ + +

Nathan and Kelsey are coming!! w00t! :-D December 19th - 21st. Then there's Christmas, and then I go to Maryland the 28th! I'm so loving this fall/winter. Got to see the Stuckwischs in October, Anna in November, and Nathan, Kelsey and Tim in December! Mom, dad, Bekah and Hanna are driving up to South Bend in January for the baby's baptism (mom and dad are going to be the baby's godparents) while I'm in Maryland... I'm kinda disappointed about not getting to see the baby (and Beeean!), but hey. I'll be with Tim, so yeah. ;-)

+ + +

Right when I get back from Maryland I'll get my permit... I have to get it before January 12th or I'll have to do some sort of different test because I'll get my liscence after I'm 18. As long as I get my permit before the 12th, I'll be able to get in the 6 months of driving time and get my liscence before my b-day in June. Sooo, I just have to read the Texas instruction book thingy before I leave on the 28th, and it'll all be good.

+ + +

Current reading listish thing...

Jerusalem's Heart (finish)
Thunder from Jerusalem
War and Peace
Mandie books 35-40 (light reading)
The Book of Lost Tales I
The Shaping of Middle-Earth

Somewhere in there I may read The Ark and The Black Arrow, too, since I've been wanting to re-read those for awhile. And I'm also being pestered to read Watership Down and the Series of Unfortunate Events, so those will get thrown in somewhere in the middle, or at the end. ;-) I need to get going, though... I haven't just sat down to read in quite awhile. Hopefully I'll have some time to do that over Christmas break.

Aaaand I believe that's it! PANTS! :-D

5 Comments:

  1. Anna Schmunk said...
    Yes, you must read the Snicket books. ;)
    Nat said...
    Tsk tsk, 'Nea, you left out ¿Dónde está? on your quote. ;)
    Lynea said...
    HOW did I know someone would bring it up! ;-)

    I didn't put it in there 'cause I couldn't get the thingys to work. You know... the... thingys. What ARE those called again?
    Anonymous said...
    The upside down question marks? That's what I call 'em ;)
    -Heidi
    Nat said...
    Shift + option + / (aka question mark button) for me... though PCs have rather different command buttons so I'm not sure.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home