Add Another Limb

Come on baby, baby let's go
Where we get the money honey I don't know
One more baby's alright by me
We'll just add another limb to the family tree


Frederick Wilhelm David Thomas Stuckwisch was booorn this mooorning!! :-D I'm a godsister! ;D Happy days!

And yes, that song is the Stuckwisch's theme song. ;-)

+ + +

Took off of school today to clean house. Everything's nice and sparkly now! We decorated the ADVENT tree (it will magically become the CHRISTMAS tree on Christmas Eve ;-P) and the living room/entry/etc last night - it looks so puuurdy. :-D Getting into the mood now, finally. Tomorrow mom's taking me shopping for people's presents. :-)

+ + +

I took the SAT last Saturday... I think I did pretty well on it, I'll get my scores back on the 17th. I made a 1330 on the practice test, so hopefully I won't make much less than that on the actual test. Not that it matters, since I'm not going to college anyway. ;-) But still, it'd be nice.

+ + +

I reallyreally like Creed. Not such a fan of Alter Bridge... but I love Creed. I want their Human Clay CD. Speaking of CDs, I also want the Village soundtrack. I've almost bought it like... twice... but I keep talking myself out of it due to lack of money. ;-)

Lately I've rediscovered Baroque choral music. MAN that stuff is gorgeous! There's these two pieces on my Norton's Anthology of Western Music CDs that are just... amazing. I LOVE classical music! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home