You've got me feeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing
You hold me like you should
So I'm gonna keep on dancing
Happy daaaay!! :-D I made a 1250 on my SAT! Not that... it matters... since I'm not going to college. ;-P But it's still awesomely cool. And m'love Timothy still has a 4.0 GPA. Mwahaha, we're gonna have genuis children... his math and my history/english. ;-)
+ + +
Anybody know the average rate for puppy training classes is? The Casters have two 5-ish-month-old puppies that are really hyperactive and need training. They're good dogs, they just don't know that jumping all over people is bad. Heh. I'm thinking about offering to train them, but I have NO clue what to charge...
+ + +
Got my Amazon order today! Weee. It got here fairly fast, for getting free shipping (on orders $25 or more ;-)). So now my Christmas shopping is done, except for Annaloo, who still hasn't given me a list. *pudge*
+ + +
Off of schoool! w00t w00t! Yesterday was our last day. Off 'till sometime in January, hehe. We all get home from our various winter destinations on the 9th... so we may start the 10th, but we'll see.
+ + +
I need to spend some time with my driving book... I HAVE to get my permit by January 10th... I don't wanna take an actual driving test with an instructor, which is what I would have to do if I get my licence after I'm 18. Bah. 20 chapters by December 28th? I can do that...
1 Comment:
-
- Anna Schmunk said...
11:51 AM, December 18, 2004You've only asked for a list once. :P You have to pester me about it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)