Sing Along

We'll take it slower than a broke-knee'd turtle
Yeah, we'll get tighter than your grandma's girdle
Oh, I want you, I need you, and I'll never do you wrong
If you're feelin' what I'm singin', baby
Sing along

Well, I made it to choir practice, and I did fine yesterday and playing it in church today. :-D It was awesome being able to accompany the choir. But man, those TENORS. They do NOT shut UP! It's hilarious! They were making comments throughout the entire service. Badly funny...

+ + +

Tomorrow we have the Thanksgiving Day service (I think we've got to be the only church that does that... and like 20 people show up), which we're playing a bell piece in, doing change ringing to start the service, and patterns during two hymns. I love bells. :-D After that I s'pose we'll head off to Na Na and Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving. Mom's entire side of the family will be there, which is awesome. We haven't all gotten together in awhile. My uncle Bruce and aunt Jennie are spending the night with us Thursday and Friday night, too.

Then Friiiidaaaay I go to Anna's!! :-D I can't wait. I'm almost done packing except for the obvious stuff, since I won't have time to do it tomorrow. Reeeally excited.

+ + +

NutBut and Heidi. Not altogether unexpected, but shockingly CUTE all the same. ;-D *ahem*

+ + +

It's... so cold here. It was in the 50's today. Yes, that's cold for us, it barely gets any colder than that in the dead of winter! :-P It was DREADFULLY windy, too. But sunny, which was good, since it's been raining for at least five days straight. Everything's drying out nicely, tomorrow it should be really purdy out. :-)

So, this'll probably be my last blog before I leave - Happy Thanksgiving everybody, have a good week! I'll be back December 1st. :-)

3 Comments:

  1. Anna Schmunk said...
    Gee, thanks for sending that storm our way. ;) It's cold here, too, now... *freezing*
    Anonymous said...
    I'm going to get my teasing back for the next few years.... oh nooo... ;)
    -Heidi
    Anonymous said...
    Yeah, tenors are pretty weird. I mean, my dad's one... ;oP

    Rachael
    who got to sit by the tenor section aaaaaall the time in churh choir :oP

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home