Take my hand
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams lie right
In the palm of your hand

I got this thing in the mail today... the National Guard is trying to recruit me. ;-) "In the Guard, you'll train to be a citizen-warrior... ready to serve anytime, anywhere." What... the heck... is a citizen-warrior? Can you get any cornier? For pete's sake... ;-P

It kinda hit me though, after getting that thing, that I'm actually graduating this coming spring. I'll be 18 in June. And no more school unless I want to do it (aka: taking GERMAN!). It just seems reeeally weeeird... plus I'll still be living at home. Out of school, but still at home... I never really thought that would happen, either. ;-)

+ + +

So, did school today, finally finished the seemingly eternally long chemistry module I've been working on. Starting Jackson's presidency in history which is supposedly interesting. I need to take a shower in a couple minutes, practice piano, go teach piano, play Halo 2, have supper, and then chat. Wee, typical Monday.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I got one of those things from the National Guard in the mail today! I understand why and all, but I think it is funny how in the "before" pics when the people are in their every-day clothes and stuff they have HUGE grins on their face and then when they are uniform they look very serious and, franky, rather grumpy. Yeah, I want to join so I can't smile anymore. >hehe< ~Bean

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home