Take me back to where the music hit me
Life was good and love was easy
Mr. Armstrong asked me to accompany the choir on the piano for the Thanksgiving Eve service, and me being me, I couldn't say no. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I'm really happy now! I've actually been sitting down for 30 minutes to an hour every day and practicing this 15-page piece, and I'm getting really comfortable with it. I went and practiced with the choir last night, and I did pretty much fine, so another week of practice should be perfect. Now in a couple weeks I'll pick something else up and work it up all nice. ;-) I've been wanting to do Mozart's Rondo a la Turk... I should do that...
+ + +
Anna comes home tomorrow!!! :-D :-D Happy nea (and, er, uber happy Nathan? ;-))! I miss(ed) her. *sniff* In a week and one day I'll be at her house, too! w00t!! :-D I'm leaving Friday the 26th and I'll come home Wednesday the 1st. Then on the 4th I take the SAT... eek...
+ + +
Hanna... has walking pneumonia. Fun. She's had a fever over 100 for about 6 days, and it was up to 104 a couple times. Mom took her to the doctor on Tuesday and he gave her an antibotic, so now she's much better, but still not feeling up to par. The rest of us better not come down with it... mom's not convinced it's pneumonia, she thinks it's just an advanced version of what us and the Stuckwischs have/had, but Dr. Wilkerson said he "heard something" in her lungs... soo... who knows.
+ + +
I went to the mailbox three times today. That's not a hard thing to do, it's one of those "community" ones or whatever they call them, but it's right across the street from our house. So yeah, it's close. Buuut, when I went to let Charlie out this afternoon, mom sent me to get the mail. So I did. Then, when I came back, the maillady was there. Okaaay, what I got must've been a day old, so I went back after she left and there was nothing in the box. THEN. Later. I look out the window and the mailMAN is out there. I waited 'till he left and went BACK out there and checked, and there was mail. Sigh. Why must they be so CONFUSING?! It's all a plot to make me go crazy... it has to be...
*glances around suspiciously*
Should I be posting this? Maybe I have a stalker...
*nervously clicks "publish post"*