I want a cowboy

I want a down home, up-with-the-sunrise man
A pick-up truck driving, bull riding, strong, steady hand
I want the Wranglers, Stetson and all that stuff
I want the real McCoy
I want a cowboy
Got tagged by Bethany!

Four jobs I've had:
1.) Petsitter
2.) Babysitter
3.) Piano teacher
4.) Miscellaneous stuff for LiGW

Four places I've lived:
1.) Houston, Texas (in the city limits)
2.) Houston, Texas (outside the city limits)
3.) Houston, Texas (five minutes from #2)
4.) Houston, Texas (five minutes from #3)
(I've never left the city of Houston - but I've changed houses seven times. ;-))

Four of my favorite foods:
1.) Ice cream!
2.) Enchilladas - either mom's chicken enchilladas or Mrs. Stuckwisch's beef enchilladas
3.) Barbeque
4.) White chocolate

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1.) Lost
2.) Alias
3.) MASH
4.) American Idol

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1.) Sweet Home Alabama
2.) Pirates of the Caribbean
3.) Lord of the Rings
4.) Star Wars

Four places I would rather be:
1.) Tomball, Texas
2.) Anywhere in the Texas hill country
3.) Heck, anywhere outside of Houston...
4.) Okay fine, Texas in general! (Although I wouldn't mind Germany. :-D)

Four websites I visit:
1.) Sluggy Freelance
2.) Lone Star Times
3.) Higher Things
4.) Furry Paws

Four people I want to tag:
1.) Anna
2.) The femlems
3.) Nathan
4.) Bean

1 Comment:

  1. shiny said...
    Oh, gosh, I love that song!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home