She's Gone

Gone like a freight-train, gone like yesterday
Gone like a soldier in the civil war bang-bang
Gone like a '59 Cadillac
Like all the good things that ain't never coming back
She's gone
, gone, gone, gone, gone, she's gone
In 4 and a half hours I will be on my way to Ft. Wayne, Indiana for the Symposia at the sem! :-D I'm SO veryvery excited. *bounces around* I'm going with Landon (our youth chairman) and Scott (youth chairman at another Lutheran church near here). We're driving straight through, which'll probably prove to be interesting - I'm sure I'll have lots of stories when I get home. ;-) We'll probably get there sometime Monday afternoon/evening and eating supper at Pr. Scudder's house. Then Landon and Scott'll drop me off at the Casey's, where I'll be staying all week! Yay!! :-D We'll be heading back Friday sometime, and probably get home Saturday afternoon/evening.

So the holiday season was crazy-hectic but much fun as always. Of course just as we've gotten back into a regular routine, I'm scuttling off to Ft. Wayne, haha. I'm trying to find a job at the moment - I've applied at several places, hopefully some of them will call back soonish.

For those of you who haven't heard or maybe have heard rumors - yes, I did break up with Mark. It's probably one of the harder things I've done in my short lifetime - hurting him was one of the last things I wanted to do. But, it was for the best... and before y'all start firing names of single guys at me, I'm not ready for another boyfriend. ;-P To those of y'all going to Ft. Wayne - don't try to set me up with every not married sem guy on campus! ;-)

Other than that... not terribly much has happened. Or if it has, I'm way too excited to remember it at the moment. ;-) So, I'll see some of you guys in a couple days and talk to the rest of you when I get back! PANTS! :-D

2 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    You're gonna be in Fort Wayne, too?

    ...I wanna goooooooooo.....
    shiny said...
    Me, too, Rachel... me, too...

    At least I got to talk to everyone on the phone. *That* was interesting...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home