I linger in the doorwayI love sleep. Sleep is my friend. I tend to need more than the prescribed 6-8 hours, though I rarely get it. Since I've been getting up at 7 lately to work out, though, I haven't noticed being any more tired than usual... and I'm getting half an hour less sleep. Interesting. This could be a good thing...
Of alarm clock screaming
Monsters calling my name
Let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me
Speaking of that working out thing, it's going pretty well so far. I've discovered that I actually enjoy getting all sweaty and then taking a shower right away - I feel REALLY clean. (I'm weird, yes.) I also like that I'm sore. Yay for using muscles!
+ + +
My poor hubby was sick-ish starting Friday night until Monday night, which was no fun. He had some kind of minor stomach bug or something... no fever, just stomach issues. Now he's complaining that I'm not feeding him enough food, even though his stomach just got back to normal. So I made him a nice big starchy supper yesterday and now he's happy. We can splurge on rice AND pasta in one meal every once in awhile, right...??
My poor hubby was sick-ish starting Friday night until Monday night, which was no fun. He had some kind of minor stomach bug or something... no fever, just stomach issues. Now he's complaining that I'm not feeding him enough food, even though his stomach just got back to normal. So I made him a nice big starchy supper yesterday and now he's happy. We can splurge on rice AND pasta in one meal every once in awhile, right...??
+ + +
I had a very welcome surprise on my desk yesterday morning when I arrived at work. My CTSFW 2009 calendar FINALLY came! This may not seem like an extraordinarily wonderful thing, but it makes my bulletin prep SO much easier. The CTSFW calendar has the readings for each Sunday right on the calendar -- the 3 year AND the 1 year lectionaries (we use the 3 year on Wednesdays and the 1 year on Sundays)! So, instead of hauling out the altar book or digging out the hymn-picker, I have everything right by my desk. YAY!
I would also like to mention that Fringe is FANTASTIC and Lost ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF. What is up with the 60 and 90 second commercial breaks during Fringe? While that is amazingly awesome, it also disrupts my dishes-during-commercials routine. Oh well... dishes can wait! ALSO - Fringe has almost no commercials, but Lost has A MILLION. What's up with that?? Did anyone else notice how many times they took commercial breaks last week?? I'm hoping it won't be the same this week...
I had a very welcome surprise on my desk yesterday morning when I arrived at work. My CTSFW 2009 calendar FINALLY came! This may not seem like an extraordinarily wonderful thing, but it makes my bulletin prep SO much easier. The CTSFW calendar has the readings for each Sunday right on the calendar -- the 3 year AND the 1 year lectionaries (we use the 3 year on Wednesdays and the 1 year on Sundays)! So, instead of hauling out the altar book or digging out the hymn-picker, I have everything right by my desk. YAY!
+ + +
I would also like to mention that Fringe is FANTASTIC and Lost ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF. What is up with the 60 and 90 second commercial breaks during Fringe? While that is amazingly awesome, it also disrupts my dishes-during-commercials routine. Oh well... dishes can wait! ALSO - Fringe has almost no commercials, but Lost has A MILLION. What's up with that?? Did anyone else notice how many times they took commercial breaks last week?? I'm hoping it won't be the same this week...
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
though I have not seen any of Fringe yet.