Blurring and stirring the truth and the liesAnother hugely busy weekend for Nea! I just can't escape life, it seems. ;-)
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again
I'm going under
Drowing in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I've got to breathe I can't keep going under
Friday night Paige spent the night here, and we FINALLY got to see Pride and Prejudice!! It was SO wonderful. And it made us SO twitterpated. :-P Saturday we got up and went up to church to wash windows, clean the youth room, and we were gonna paint but it was WAY too windy. At 3 we played softball with Living Word and St. Mark; I had a loverly chat with PB which is always good. Went to Chili's with St. Mark, and then went to Kohl's where I got a new swim suit, even though our stupid pool doesn't open 'till Memorial Day. It used to open on the weekends in May, but nooo... they just have to torture me. Not to mention the hours this year are 12 to 7 on the weekdays, and 12 to 8 on the weekends. What the heck are they thinking?!
Sunday! Palm Sunday! Pr. Mallie's installation!! He ROCKS. We are BEYOND EXCITED to have him here. :-D :-D
I got a nice sunburn at the softball game which I'm now having to deal with... what fun. :-P I'm hoping it'll hurry up and turn into a tan without peeling too much... I haaate the peeling stage. Thankfully it's mainly just my shoulders... I didn't get anything on my face. It'll be a nice tanline later though. ;-P
My Astros are doing good so far! 4 wins, 2 losses, and they're playing right now. I just love baseball. :-D Backe, Biggio and Berkman are "my men" this year... and I still have much love for ol' Baggy, poor baby. Yes, I like my killer Bees. ;-)
That's all I've got for y'all today... pants!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every girl I know ends ups giggly and Mr. Darcy-crazy after seeing it. Always.