Intuition

You look at me, but you're not quite sure
Am I it or could you get more?
You learned cool from magazines
You learned love from Charlie Sheen
If you want me let me know
I promise I won't say no

Follow your heart, your intuition
It will lead you in the right direction
Let go of your mind, your intuition
It's easy to find
Just follow your heart baby
Well! I sure had a huge fun weekend. :-D Paige IMed me Friday night and said she was gonna come kidnap me to spend the night at her house, so I threw a bunch of stuff in a bag and went to Tomball. Saturday we drove up to Conroe to go with Jason to the Montgomery County Fair, which was reeeally fun! I haven't been to a county fair in at least 8 years, and I forgot how awesome it was. We stayed out there 'till about 9:30 after going to Chili's, and then came back to Tomball. I ended up spending the night at Paige's Saturday night, and Sunday we went to church, I fixed her computer and we almost slept through the youth meeting. When I got home I watched last Wednesday's Lost with Bekah and Hanna... I KNEW HE WAS AN OTHER. Nyah. ;-P

Yesterday I taught piano, and today I haven't done much of anything except finish Grapes of Wrath. Good book!

Anna might get to come see me at the end of May!! :-D I'm very very excited about that and the Garner trip at the beginning of June. Yay for seeing people!

Okay, that's all I can think of... my brain's kinda not here today. But that's okay!

I'm quite madly in love with this layout... yes, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home