If you're goin' through hell
Keep on goin'
Don't slow down
If you're scared don't show it
You might get out
'Fore the devil even knows you're there
I live!
Nea's been busy. Work, teaching piano, two choirs, plus Christmas-crazyness and DoRena and Zach coming to visit have kept me away from my 'puter, but I'm a-gonna try once again to blog regularly. We'll see how that goes. ;-)
So in the past two weeks I have congratulated both the Rach(a)els on their engagements!! Which is SO TERRIBLY exciting!! :-D More MHers getting married off... sniff... makes me feel old, in some weird way.
Like I said, DoRena and Zach came for a week after Christmas! We had much fun. There were explosive New Years' festivities (and I do mean that literally - my cousins are pyromaniacs, and we live outside the city limits), many lazy days spent watching movies, playing Apples to Apples, and, wonder of wonders, sleeping in! Bean and I had fun relaxing. I had forgotten there was such a thing.
I got a 19" flatscreen monitor for Christmas from my parents, which is simply wonderful. It's flaaat and shiiiny and oh-so-worthy of beautiful colors. My book and DVD collections also expanded, and I will just say that 10 Things I Hate About You is one of my most favorite movies ever. Even at 1 in the morning.
I also gained another toe injury (I'm beginning to wonder why my feet have such bad luck lately): Laddie escaped from the house while Eddie-down-the-street was blowing up a large amount of Black Cats in a bucket on the cul-de-sac, and shot across the street to "attack" it. I, being a terrified "mother", ran after him and apparently hit the curb a little harder than I thought in my haste to catch him. A good chunk of skin got peeled off the tip of my big toe, and I think I cracked the toenail, too - but I don't want to cut it off and deal with that sort of injury again. For the record, I think this is my fifth toe injury in as many months. And I don't even have big feet!
One more thing: I love Jason. That is all. :-D
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mrs. G: Hopefully you never will!! ;-) :-)