And then I crashed into youOkay, I didn't believe my sisters during American Idol last year... but now I do. Chris Daughtry is awesome. Downright amazing vocals.
And I went up in flames
Could've been the death of me
But then you breathed your breath in me
And I crashed into you
Like a runaway train
You will consume me
But I can't walk away
So my "new" toy (as in: I've had an account since November, but just had time to play with it) is LibraryThing. It's simply wonderful, and will most likely spawn random re-reading cravings as I catalog books I forgot I have. Books are beautiful. And they smell good, a fact that causes much hilarity for my co-workers. My library, for the curious: http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=lynealeia
I'm heading off to Conroe in about half an hour to spend the weekend with my wonderful boy. This makes me very very happy. :-D
Y'all have a good one!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was determined that we need scented candles with that distinctive "old book" smell.