(Watchya got)Jason got a job!! In CONROE! I'm ecstatic! And bouncing off the walls. This is beyond good, it's basically exactly what we wanted! Now we can start looking for an apartment, and I can transfer to St. Mark as soon as choir's over... oh my goodness, what a huuuuge relief!!
Quit my job flipped off the boss took my name of the payroll
Picked up my cell rang my baby's bell said I'm three miles from home
I said, sugar why don't you put on that sundress I like so much
Wait out by the road, I'm comin' to pick you up
Throw your suitcase in the back
Done gassed up the Pontiac
Blastin' out to Johnny Cash, headin' for the highway
Baby we ain't never comin' back
It's four hundred and sixty-seven miles to the outskirts of Las Vegas
What do you say we go get married by a preacher man that looks like Elvis
Sugar don't you worry 'bout tellin' your momma goodbye
We'll send her a souvenir postcard from the wild side
Throw your suitcase in the back
Done gassed up the Pontiac
Blastin' out to Johnny Cash, headin' for the highway
Baby we ain't never comin' back
He'll be working at Woodforest Bank, starting out as a credit analyst. Training will be in The Woodlands (which is where their corporate office is), but that's only 10-15 minutes from Conroe, so that's no big deal. His "main" branch will be in downtown Conroe.
This is just incredibly wonderful news...
I forgot to post this awhile ago when I first did it, so here's my peculiar aristocratic title:
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Her Excellency Lynea the Prohibited of Withering Glance Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(moving has never been so fun...)