Good Directions

I told her way up yonder past the caution light
There's a little country store with an old Coke sign
You gotta stop in and ask Miss Bell for some of her sweet tea
Then a left will take you to the interstate
But a right will bring you right back here to me
I'll try to keep the whining to a minimum... but ooowww. My mouth hurts. I got my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday, and even though I think I've had a pretty easy time of it (based on what other people have told me about their experiences) I'm still pretty doggone miserable. It's the drugs that're killing me... the pain meds are making me nauseated when I read or look at the computer screen, but I can watch TV fine. Which would be why I haven't been online at all. Meh, hopefully it'll get better soon...

Toniiiight Jason's coming to get me and I'm gonna go stay at his house 'till Saturday. He's graduating Saturday morning up at SHSU (I'm so proud of my boy!!), and then we're gonna have a par-tay for him in Conroe. So I'm looking forward to that!

I'm off to eat some jello and peaches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home