Radio

Crank it up tonight
When you hear us on your radio
We'll take you for a ride
Anywhere that you want to go
Glad you all could make it out to the big show
One, two, three, four, hey hey here we go
So... using Lutheran Service Builder on a computer that's running XP with a Pentium II processor is... exasperating. But, it's fun. I fiddled with it today under the tutelage of our bulletin-man, and Monday I'm going to finish putting together the bulletin for the wedding and print all 250-ish of them out. Or 300. However many mom decides. Also on Monday, Jason and I will go get our marriage license. How cool is that?!

It hasn't quite hit me that I'm on my final two days of work, now. I've really come to love the people I work with and all our regular customers. I'm definitely gonna miss that place... I'll probably never find another job that wonderful.

Speaking of jobs, I've applied for two medical records clerk-type positions in Conroe... one at the hospital, one at a clinic, and I'm looking for more. I'm thinking that something along those lines would be good, since it'll definitely get me health insurance. I'll be on Jason's at first, but for him alone it's around $25 a month... to add me, it goes up to $300. So, it would be nice for me to have my own for the time being. And working in the health industry kinda does that for ya. Plus, I'd get to wear scrubs! That's the only perk there was to working at the daycare. Scrubs. Those oh-so-comfy, ever-so-washable and easily-replaced pieces of clothing that are also layerable and inexpensive. Plus, I still have a pair of Tinkerbell scrubs from the daycare. I wanna wear them again!

I packed my books. My room is nekkid. I'm getting married... !!

3 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    I'm looking for medically-related jobs as well... there are billions of hospitals all over Milwaukee.

    Of course, most of the ones I applied for wouldn't involve scrubs, but I can live with that.
    NICUNurse said...
    I love scrubs. They're comfy and cute and people treat me very nicely when I'm wearing scrubs (maybe I look important or something ;)).
    And medical jobs are good. Although they sometimes require being at work insanely early.
    Rachel said...
    Only one more day!

    Congratulations, Lynea and Jason!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home