Ain't you glad we ain't all California girlsHappy Valentine's Day, y'all! Also Happy Tuesday... I like Tuesdays, I don't have a life on Tuesdays. ;-)
Ain't you glad there's still a few of us left who know how to rock your world
Ain't afraid to eat fried chicken and dirty dance to Merle
Ain't you glad we ain't all California girls
So this is my first Valentine's day alone in... three or four years. Which, honestly, is fine by me - I'll just sit here listening to Gretchen Wilson and Jamey Johnson and eat chocolate that my lovely sister bought me. :-D
This past Sunday was Laddie's birthday! My widdle baby boy is 8 years old already. *sniffle* He's growing up so faaast... I bought him a new food bowl 'cause his old one was... well... old. ;-) He also got a big ol' box of treats. Here's a picture that we took of him and Emily a couple weeks ago:
That's all I've got for today... pants!!
1 Comment:
-
- Lynea said...
9:15 PM, February 15, 2006You're the exception to every rule, Hididi m'dear. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)