The stars at night are big and brightIt's Go Texan Day here in the Houston area once again! :-D You just gotta love rodeo time... we saw trail riders yesterday and Wednesday on our way to work, which was cool, as usual. There's a chance we'll see some today, but most of 'em are already down further in towards town so heading out of town to Tomball is probably off their path for today.
Deep in the heart of Texas
The prairie sky is wide and high
Deep in the heart of Texas
The sage in bloom is like perfume
Deep in the heart of Texas
Reminds me of the one I love
Deep in the heart of Texas
So my job's going good... I'm really enjoying it. :-) The kids are LOUD, but other than that they're not terrible or anything... I just gotta figure out how to make them be quiet. ;-P
Sooo today not only kicks off the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, it also kicks off another whirlwind weekend for Lynea. We're cleaning house this morning, then me and Bekah work from 3 to 6, and then I'll be heading up to Conroe for a lockin at St. Mark - PB's birthday lockin. ;-) Saturday I'll come home sometime in the morning and sleep for a few hours, then get up and get all prettified for church directory pictures at 2. At 3, Sandra Ostapowich is giving a workshop for LiGW at church, which I'll be helping with. That'll last a couple hours, and then Mrs. Fischer and Kelsey (who are coming down for the workshop) will come over and spend the night. :-D Sunday is church, a voter's meeting to call an associate pastor, and a chili cookoff and talent show. Monday is work and Tuesday I see George Strait at the rodeo!! :-D
Yay for busyness... I know I haven't been online lately, which is mainly because of work - so if y'all REALLY wanna get ahold of me, the best way is to email me. I'll email you back as soon as I can. I've been getting on AIM as much as possible, but I usually don't get home 'till 6:30 and then I have to eat supper and depending on the day, also teach piano. So yeah. Crazy life!
That's about it for today... Happy Go Texan Day! :-)
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)