Rebelicious

You got a mansion, you drive a vet
You wear a Rolex, hell, she ain't impressed
She likes deer stands, beer cans
Baits are on the hook when she fishes
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm... Rebelicious
So. Lynea got a job! :-D I'm working at the daycare at church, same place Bekah's been working. I finally caved in and agreed. ;-P The after school teacher just quit today, and I'm taking her place... I've been in there with her Thursday and today to make sure I was fine with it, and it's actually not as bad as I thought... it's three hours, from 3 to 6, Monday through Friday. And they're pretty good kids. So I'm happy!

Not much else been going on... just typical non-life-ness. Howevaaahhh, next weekend will be CRAZY FUN. Involving a lockin, Madre in town, a chili cook-off and talent show, and possibly bunches of other crazy funness!! Oh. And. GO TEXAN DAY IS NEXT FRIDAY. :-D It's like my FAVORITEST time of year here. Rodeo time is just awesome. :-D And, of course, this year I get to see George Strait on opening night! We might also be going to see Martina McBride or Cross Canadian Ragweed, I dunno yet. But that would be awesome. I love the rodeo so much.

So we're pretty much officially going to South Bend in March! :-D March 9th through the 21st. Which will be awesomeness!! Yay for seeing widdle Stuckwisch children. ;-) And probably other fun friends I haven't seen in two or more months, also! I love road trips.

I want a cell phone. And a pair of boots before the rodeo so I can quit borrowing Bekah's.

That is all! Pants!

1 Comment:

  1. Rachel said...
    Those Stuckwisch kids are the cutest ever...

    I really want to just keep a couple of them.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home