But tonight I'm gonna party

I gotta work tomorrow y'all
But tonight I'm gonna party

Like it's my last yeehaw, gonna let it hang out
Like it's my last yeehaw, gonna scream and shout
Like it's my last yeehaw, gonna burn down the town
Like it's my last yeehaw
Going to see George Strait at the rodeo tonight!! :-D I'm sooo excited. I'm gonna get all kickered out in a minute and, if I can get my webcam or dad's digital camera to cooperate, I'll post some pictures. ;-D

You know, I just had a thought. Heh, heh. While most people around here will be partyin' hardy for Mardi Gras, the people "lucky" enough to have George Strait tickets will be having our own version of Fat Tuesday. Haha. ;-)

So life continues to be crazy, but fun! I got a cell phone today. :-D Email/IM me if you want the number, I'm not crazy enough to post it here. :-P

Have a good one, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home