What I love about the southRegistering was exhausting... but fun. :-D It took almost all day Saturday - my feet were hurting by the time we were done. Silly 'nea forgot her comfy flip flops. Roaming the aisles at Target was interesting... we "shot" a bunch of stuff I didn't even think of 'till I saw it, and I STILL managed to forget mixing bowls. Oh well, that's what the internet's for!
If you need a Dixie Fix just come on down
That's what I love about the south
Southern belles with a drawl
Make you stop and drop your jaw
Come on y'all, shut your mouth
That's what I love about the south
I taught Avery and Stefan piano this week. Avery did amazingly well - he was in "the zone", and even though he hadn't practiced at all, after about 20 minutes he'd aced the song from last week. He was all excited, too... poor kid hardly ever gets praised for anything.
I ordered the Lutheran Book of Prayer from CPH yesterday, which I'm really excited about getting. Mom and Bekah have the hardback versions that I've been borrowing every once in awhile, so I was debating on getting that or the leather version that they have. I finally decided on the leather one, and now I can't wait to get it. I get jealous of the Catholics every once in awhile when we get really nice prayer books at the store... they be way off on theology, but they do really well with their books.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)