In my field of paper flowersNot much has happened over the past couple days... just school stuff mainly. Zion has a Wednesday night Bible study which is TOTALLY awesome that mom and I have been going to (everybody else has stuff going on) - next week, choir and confirmation also start up, and they're on Wednesdays, too. So Hanna'll go to confirmation, then there's supper, then Bible study and Bell choir, then regular choir, and then we go home! I can't wait to start bells again. :-D
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me
Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The goddess of imaginary light
I had a spur-of-the-moment desire to re-read Exodus by Leon Uris. For the, what, 4th? 5th time? Whatever it is... dang it's a good book. It's about the birth of the state of Israel in 1948.
I've rediscovered braiding my hair lately... I took a shower at 10:30 the other night, and braided my hair (otherwise it makes me even colder at night). So I got up in the morning, and left the (somewhat disheveled) braid in my hair all day. I forgot how nice it is to have really long hair out of the way like that. ;-) Not that I don't like my long hair - I love it! But it is nice to have it pulled back and not requiring maintenance for once. ;-P It's probably not the best thing to do to thin hair like mine, but oh well...
Tomorrow is Rally Day at Zion after late service! They're having a big lunch thing (which mom already got recruited to help do, haha) and I think they're gonna recognize the new members. Yay. ;-P Then after that, at 5, we're going to Papadeaux for my Na Na's birthday. And then we're coming home for torte and presents. I LOVE torte. It's like the bestest dessert evar, except maybe ice cream.
So! Busy day tomorrow... then school next week and piano lessons Monday and yeah. Regular ol' stuff. PANTS, y'all! :-D
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)