Live This Life

I live this life 'til this life won't let me live here anymore
Then I will walk, yes, I will walk
With patience through that open door
I have no fears, angels follow me wherever I may go
I live this life 'til this life won't let me live here anymore
Um... again, not much has happened. :-P I've been feeling kinda icky - can't sleep, not hungry, braindead, etc. I hope I'm not coming down with something...

BUT bell choir started yesterday, WOOHOO! :-D I love bells so much. And the Zion choir people are really nice. Bekah and I also decided to join regular choir, and they're nice too. ;-) I'm alto and she's soprano.

Went for a walk on the bayou with Laddie today... now he smells and my feet are dirty. We both need baths. I'll get mine tonight and he'll get his... next week. ;-)

That's about it... The Boys (or, Matthew and Aaron, at least) are coming down on Saturday, so that'll be fun! Andrew has to puppy-sit. Meh. Hopefully the youngins won't drive me insane. ;-)

I'm going to see Big & Rich and Gretchen Wilson in concert on November 4th!!!!! :-D OH EM GEE. I'm like so excited. I'm having to part with almost $30 to go, but... hey. It's a concert and it's BIG & RICH AND GRETCHEN WILSON. How could I not go. ;-) Me, Bekah2, Lauren and Hanna and maybe a couple other people are going... so it'll be awesome!!

Okay, that's all I can think of, so... to wrap up this rambling and probably slightly incomprehensible post with the almighty post-wrapper-upper...

PANTS! :-D

EDIT: I posted at the SAME EXACT TIME tonight as I did three nights ago. Freakified, dudes!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am SOOO jealous!!!! B&R AND GW??? That sounds AWESOME!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home