When all you got to keep is strong
I don't typically like the All-American Rejects, but this song is just... awesome. I dunno why either. ;-)
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Sooo not much has happened... again... But I've been commissioned by Landon (youth guy at Zion) to spread the word about Lutherans in God's Word (LiGW). It's... well, just go see the website. ;-)
http://www.ligw.org Mainly the sermons section, I think he said. Stupid bad short-term memory...
You know, I love my students, but sometimes it bugs me that they're so dang disorganized. :-P I went over to their house today for lessons, and both the boys were gone to the dentist to get their cavities filled. So it was just Sarah, AGAIN. And she hadn't practiced at all. Sigh... I hope my new students are more motivated, and remember which days are piano days. :-P
So my computer needs a new CPU fan, Nathan made me want a Nintendo DS (just so I can play Nintendogs!), I want a digital camera and now I think I wanna go read. PANTS, y'all!
And I did not MAKE you want a Nintendo DS. I merely showed you Nintendogs. Everything else is of your own doing. ;-)
Agent Delta
Kennedy - I'd only be getting it to play Nintendogs. I barely play games anyway, otherwise I probably would get the PSP, since we have a PS2 system already and it pretty much rocks. ;-)