Automatic

She's automatic, she's automatic
She turns on when she wants to
Don't give her no static, she's automatic
She turns on when she wants to
Automatic
I lovelovelove Zion so much!! Went to a potluck dinner tonight for the families of kids in confirmation, and it is SO refreshing to hear a pastor talk like Pr. Teichmiller did. He's awesome! The church is awesome, the people are awesome, Landon's awesome... it can't get any awesomer. ;-) Thank the Lord for places like this...

I'm just being lazy ol' me lately, as usual... bought Lynyrd Skynyrd's 30th anniversary CD, Thyrty - it's AWESOME. (Must be the word of the day, eh?) I'm getting addicted to Lynyrd Skynyrd, now. :-P Speaking of CDs, my 48 CD-holder-thingy is one CD shy of being full. And I've also got another 12 CD-holder-thingy full of CDs I've burned... I'm a musicaholic. And I need more CD-holder-thingys!! Can everybody say "Wal-Mart trip!"? :-P I also want the Batman Begins soundtrack. Because, oh-em-gee, James Newton Howard AND Hans Zimmer did the music!! That's, like, sock-rocking awesome! My two favorite soundtrack composer dudes...

Been talking to the Mop a lot lately. *waves to Mark* I got him hooked on Coldplay, and in the process my passion for them has been renewed. So in my 5 CD changer stereo system I have the two Lynyrd Skynyrd Thyrty CDs, Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head and X&Y. w00t!

Oh yeah, and get this - Mark's a German Lutheran in southeast Texas, right? But we're NOT RELATED. How weird is that?! There's actually German Lutherans in southeast Texas that I'm not related to! ;-)

The youngins (Matthew and Aaron) didn't drive me insane, and we actually saved enough brownies to send home to Andrew! So yay. ;-) We played Halo 2, of course, and Bekah, Matthew and Aaron played poker. I think Matthew won... he's a good bluffer. ;-P

So okay, that's all I can think of to blog about... if I forgot something important, somebody remind me. ;-) This is Lynea the Happy Packsquirrel, saying PANTS and goodnight!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm so very happy for you and your family. This makes me so happy.
    Anna Schmunk said...
    Some one was hyper last night... ;)

    Gosh, you're so dang lucky. I can't wait to move to Wisconsin... :P
    Anonymous said...
    Aren't great churches great?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Awesome IS an awesome word! To change it up you could go with savage, but awesome works. ;o)
    Lynea said...
    Pastor B - Thank you! :-D

    Anna - Yes, I was very hyper. ;-) Shouldn't have gone to bed at 11 though... *snore* BTW, *you're* lucky because you get rain... even if it comes in the form of three hurricanes a summer. ;-)

    Bean - YES THEY ARE. :-D
    Rachel said...
    I think everyone should come visit my wonderful church sometime. I don't care that you live in Texas... :-P
    Anna Schmunk said...
    Rachel, I've been to your church before...of course, it was three years ago, but STILL. :P And I'd live without rain if I had a good church and pastor. Moreso a pastor than a church... Even if I had to attend a different church, as long as I had a good pastor to just TALK to...

    And yes, I'm still alive. Katrina didn't kill me...although...the people on the gulf weren't quite so lucky...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home