When you are with me

When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice
I'm blogging because... Mark told me to! And it's 2:30 in the morning and I haven't blogged since Sunday.

So uh... there's tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of refugees here. There's 600 in Tomball alone, and 24 at our church. This is... rather amazing... I feel so bad for all these people. And I can't help but think of what would've happened if it had hit Galveston instead of New Orleans... then we would've been refugees. It's just... it's all somewhat mind-blowing.

Other than that, just been schooling and reading and chatting... I'm addicted to iTunes now. It rocks. I looove the way it sorts stuff and stuff and yeah! It's sweeeet. Now I want a bigger hard drive so I can load all my CDs onto it and sort them all! Yay. ;-) Also, that'd be nice, since people keep asking me for copies of my CDs. *eyes her siblings* I went through 60 CDs in two months, sigh. :-P

I love Fridays. Why? Because I get to stay up REALLY late and talk to friends!! :-D And then on Saturday I get to sleep in nice and late and catch up on all the sleep I lost over the past week. Woohoo!

Tomorrow... I'm getting my hair trimmed. Or cut. And layered. I'm actually not quite sure what I'm doing yet... it's at least getting trimmed, anyway... perhaps I'll post a picture when it's done. ;-)

Sunday is nothing in particular, and Monday we're off of school, woohoo! Going to Na Na and Grandpa's for dinner, and that's about it...

I convinced my parents to let me to go the Texas Lutheran free conference!!! :-D YAY! I'll be the youngest person there by 8 years (Landon's the next youngest ;-P), but it looks really awesome. Pr. Daniel Preus and Pr. Bolland from Kansas City are gonna be speaking, plus my former pastor, Pr. White from OSL. And that's next weekend, the 9th and the 10th (it's an overnight thing). I'm exciteeeed. :-D

Okay, that's all I can think of for now, so PANTS!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    So you have discovered iTunes. Yes. iTunes rocks!! I don't use the music store part, just the software. Are you ripping your music to mp3, or the default AAC?

    Needless, to say, enjoy iTunes!!

    Agent Delta
    Lynea said...
    mp3 - just because that's what I've always done. ;-) Also, I've had some problems before getting AAC to play in some programs (can't remember off the top of my head which ones), so I just tend to stick with mp3. But yes, iTunes DOES rock!
    Anonymous said...
    Yup. AAC is a proprietary Apple format, so very few devices and programs outside of those that are Apple made can play it back.

    Agent Delta

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home