Call me, call me

Call me, Call me
Let me know you are there
Call me, call me
I wanna know you still care
Come on now won't you
Ease my mind
Reasons for me to find you
Peace of mind
Reasons for living my life
Ease my mind
Reasons for me to know you
Peace of mind
what can I do
to get me to you
Blogging! Be happy!

So the lockin was freakin' AWESOME! I can't even begin to describe it, so I won't try. ;-) All of last weekend was just one big whirlwind if stuff... man... I was so exhausted, heh. But it was fun! :-D And totally worth it...

I know the big question on everybody's mind: "So, how's the Mop?!"
The answer: "The Mop is fine." :-P That's all I'm saying for now... *innocent grin*

Sooo Hurricane Rita's coming... this might prove interesting...

Tomorrow's Wednesday night stuff at church! Yay! I love Wednesday night stuff. Except that my allergies decided they were gonna plague me, so my vocal chords are swollen and I can't sing or talk right. Meh. I think I'm gonna give in and take the flonase tonight... see if that fixes it... hot tea and herbal stuff is just making it bearable temporarily. I hate flonase... :-P

Nothing much going on 'sides that stuff, so... short blog post today. Hope y'all enjoyed it. ;-) PANTS!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    "Oh, Mickey! You so fine, You so fine, you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! *claps* Hey Mickey!"

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home