Blue

Never seen a blue sky
Yeah I can feel it reaching out
And moving closer
There's something about blue
Well, we survived Hurricane Rita. There was some damage in the Houston area... a really good example is this picture.

Honestly, we didn't get anything. ;-P Quite a bit of tropical storm force winds and a leeettle bit of rain. All that prep for nothing... oh well. A bunch of people lost power... we didn't, it just flickered a looot on Friday night and drove me nuts. ;-P North of Houston now, though, they're having rolling blackouts 'cause they can't seem to get everything working properly again... which means Mark's power having issues, pfft.

Speeeeaking of Mark... not that y'all didn't see this coming, but, we're officially together. :-P ;-) :-D For almost two weeks, now... some of y'all may kill me, but hey, it's not rebound. I promise! He came over on Monday (no school in the Houston area on Monday and Tuesday, since all the people who evacuated had to come back), and we watched Pirates (he hadn't SEEN it all the way through!) and went out for lunch with mom, Bekah and Hanna and went to wal-mart and had FUN. :-D Woohoo!

So. Oh em gee. Lost and Alias premiers. AHHHH!! I freakin' despise J.J. Abrams! I'll kill him if I ever see him for all the nervous breakdowns he's causing me. ;-)

Thaaat's about all I can think of to blog about... oh, one more picture. For all the yankees wondering why Texas didn't have any looting... THIS is why. And with that, I bid you goodnight! PANTS! (And because I didn't say it last time, PANTS again!) (:-P Mark.)

4 Comments:

  1. Nat said...
    Lynea,
    I wouldn't think you one to watch anime, but...
    WHERE did you get a Seatbelts song? I'm just curious. :)
    Lynea said...
    Mark. ;-) He sent me a lot of stuff from Cowboy Bebop. And I found some of it on Bekah's comp that you'd sent her, too. ;-)
    Nat said...
    Wow. Mark's awesome. And apparently so am I. ;)
    N. said...
    My gosh! How long is it going to be before y'all get the insurance money for the chair? :\

    I hope y'all are alright after all that... and I hope you can find a replacement chair. Or that the insurance money is at least enough to have the chair tipped up-right again.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home