Lonely No More

I don't wanna be lonely no more
I don't wanna have to pay for this
I don't want to know the lover at my door
Is just another heartache on my list

I don't wanna be angry no more
You know I could never stand for this
So when you tell me that you love me know for sure
I don't want to be lonely anymore
Gotta love Rob Thomas...

Sorry for not blogging, y'all. ;-P I haven't been in the blogging moooood lately. But that's okay, I am now! Mainly because Anna and Mark forced me to be... ;-)

So I went to the TCL free conference last weekend! That rocked. PB and Landon recruited me as soon as we got there to man the LiGW booth with them. So sitting with them during the whole conference was... insanely hilarious. ;-) A bunch of Zion people were in our room 'till midnight or so drinking beer with my mom and talking, and then PB and Landon stayed 'till 2. Lutheran adults are just like Lutheran teenagers, man... it's funny. ;-)

Um... other than that... just been schooling and stuff. But OH EM GEE. They're CLOSING ASTROWORLD. *sob* And WHY are they closing it? So they can sell the land. It STINKS! It just stinks. I'm so mad... but it is giving us an opportunity to go. :-P They're closing it at the end of this season (which ends on October 31st) so we're going the 8th or the 22nd of October, probably the 8th. Not quite sure who's going yet, but it should be fun regardless... :-D

This week... we have bell choir/regular choir/confirmation/supper/Bible study at church, which is always fun, and then FRIDAY! Oh Friday... Friday is THE LOCKIN. St. Mark and Zion joint lockin at St. Mark. :-D I lovelove lockins! Especially looking forward to this one... ;-)

So, after the lockin, I get picked up, we drop Bekah off at the airport (she's going to San Diego with my aunt), and then we drive to Dallas (Burleson to be exact) for Beer Brats and Bride IV at the Heimbigners! We'll spend the night with Kelsey :-D, go to church... either at the Heimbigners or Redeemer in Ft. Worth and then drive home. I... will be... a zombie. But it's gonna be so FUN! *bounces around*

So... that's all folks! PANTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home