All that I am

I am the sound of love's arriving
Echoed softly on the sand
Lay your head upon my shoulder
Lay your hand within my hand
I give you all that I am

And I breathe where you breathe
Let me stand where you stand
With all that I am
So I talked to Mark on the phone today. Talked for four hours straight, we did! Woohoo! He got off today and Friday 'cause of the hurricane... along with every other school district anywhere in south Texas... instead of snow days, we get hurricane days. ;-) So that was fun... and hilarious... but apparently that figures. *nudges Mark* ;-)

I was pretty worried/paranoid last night... but after talking to Mark online 'till 2 AM I was pretty much fine... ;-P When I got up this morning I was fine, even though I was drafted to help move all of dad's potted plants into the shed. The patios are CLEAN. It's freaky lookin'! ;-) So, all of the potential missiles are safely stored, we've done all our laundry, Grandma's here just in case, we filled up a ton of containers with water and put extra ice in the freezer. And now they're saying it'll probably make landfall around Port Arthur, which is to the east of us, so we won't get the dirty side of it. Probably just a lot of rain and a little wind. Our electricity might go out, so don't be worried if I don't get online... Mark, Anna and Nathan all have phone numbers to reach me at if y'all need to talk to me. ;-)

My allergies/swollen vocal chords turned into a nice sinus infection. Which isn't terrible, it's just... ow the pressure. I'll be fine in a couple days, as usual. This is getting routine now. :-P

Thaaaat's about it, methinks! If I don't talk to y'all... have a nice weekend, everybody!!

6 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Four hours is a reeeeeeally long time. Isn't your ear sore?

    Four hours... :-P
    shiny said...
    {hugs Nea}

    I'm praying for you! Take care and don't get blown away unless it blows you up here! ;o)
    Lynea said...
    *innocent grin*

    Rachael - we're fine! :-) Still a bit gusty and some sprinkles but that's about all we got out of it. ;-P Wimpy storm...
    Anonymous said...
    You're making hard for even me not to make fun of you ;p. BTW, my ears hurt too...
    Anna Schmunk said...
    I can't talk on the phone for thirty minutes without my ears hurting...your ears must be bruised. :P
    shiny said...
    Nea, dearie, you *are* making it hard not to be teased... especially with grins like that. ;oP

    And you didn't get blown up here... I'm disappointed in you... :o( ;o)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home