She thinks my tractor's sexy
Bekah picked the song, don't look at ME. ;-)
It really turns her on
She's always staring at me
While I'm chuggin along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy
So! I forgot to tell most of you that I'm going to be gone for the weekend. Heh. Me and my memory, eh? ;-P
I'm leaving in about 10 minutes to go to a lockin at St. Mark Conroe (joint lockin between Zion and St. Mark - PB's church!). I'll be home for about an hour between 8 and 9 in the morning on Saturday, and then we're leaving again for Burleson for Beer Brats and Bride IV at the Heimbigners. We'll be staying overnight at the Fischers (woohoo!) and going to church probably with them, and then coming home. So I'll be home sometime Sunday night! If you need me, call my mom's cell number, because Bekah's going to San Diego and will have her cell phone. (Which used to be part mine but I gave her "full control" of it because... I don't use it. ;-P)
So, I'll talk to y'all... Sunday! :-) PANTS!