Songs About Me

It's songs about me
And who I am
Songs about loving and living
And good hearted women and family and God
Yeah they're all just
Songs about me
Songs about me
Yay Trace Adkins! Here's your promised blog, Hididi. ;-)

Okay so. A lot has happened. (That could possibly be the understatement of the year...)

Pookie has come and gone, we've transferred from Our Savior Lutheran to Zion Lutheran, started school again, Hanna's turned 13 and I broke up with Tim.

... wait, what? Yeah. I broke up with Tim... suffice to say, I'm not going to Maryland and I'm not getting married in two years. I'm not going to type out all the bloody details here, but basically... we don't have anything in common anymore (except for being Lutheran and homeschooled), and there was a lot of... unsolvable issues. It just wasn't working...
Don't worry about me, though, I'm okay... I actually feel more relieved than anything.

Other than that! Um... life marches on. I mentioned we started school... well, Bekah and Hanna did. I sorta did - I'm doing consumer math, history (I will never NOT do history! ;-)) finishing chemistry and also doing this home economics course my mom found. I'm having fun. :-D

We transferred to Zion, finally, officially!! YAY! :-D Our transfer went through in literally two days. We were shocked. ;-) I love Zion. It's just so... different from what we were used to, in a veryvery good way.

Here's my current books, just because I feel like listing them:
Hammer of God - Bo Giertz
Why Is Feminism So Hard To Resist? - Paul Harris
Bismark - A. J. P. Taylor
Plus history reading. Once I'm done with Hammer of God, which I almost am, I'll be plunging back into War and Peace! Yay! Hopefully THIS time I'll finish it, haha.

So, that's about all I have to blog about for now... I'll try to start blogging every other day again, so Hididi gets her fix. ;-) PANTS!

1 Comment:

  1. Lynea said...
    Yeah, OSL's the big one, the senior pastor is Larry White. Zion's senior pastor is Jerome Teichmiller. :-) He went to DTBL, so you might've seen him at some point or another. ;-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home