Nobody's Home

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside
With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside
One of the few Avril songs I like...

So I finally finished unpacking today. (I almost left it all in my suitcase - I mean, I'm leaving again in two weeks!) I stuck my hand in the front pocket of my backpack just to make sure nothing was in it - I hadn't put anything in it this trip - and I found a card-thingy. Sorta a business card I s'pose. And it had Benjamin Mann's info on it. :-P So uh, is this one of THE Manns? And if it is, is it one of the sons? And... hoooow the heck did it get in my backpack?!

Just a leeeeettle bit creepified...

2 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Yeah, that would be one of the Manns... I think he's in his older teens.

    And that's reallytruly strange...
    Rachel said...
    A lady and her family from Martin Loopers. Ask the Indiana girls and Rachael about the babysitting...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home