Wouldn't It Be Scary...

Don't it feel so good
Flying high without a net above the neighborhood
I love to cross the line
I get a running start and I go five steps at a time
Oh wouldn't it be scary
Just being ordinary?
I'm baaaaack! Have been back. Since 5 PM Saturday. It's sad, but at the same time... I do love my bed. ;-)

The conference was so absolutely and completely awesome, and not just because I got to see all my friends - including Bekah Koch, who I haven't seen in years! *hugs Bekah* But man, all those wonderful sectionals and sermons... that gooorgeous cathedral... dang, it was just an incredible experience. Colorado Springs, here we come! ;-D

Well, not much has happened since we got back... Pookie came back with us, so dodging him and Bekah's flirting has been... interesting. ;-P I can't see too much or I miss Tim really bad. SPEAKING of which!

I GET TO GO TO TIM'S HOUSE IN AUGUST. :-D I'll be gone for 16 glorious days, August 13 - 29. That's only two weeks and 5 days awaaaay!! *BOUNCES* It helps to have something to look forward to after coming home from something you miss terribly...

Well, I can't think of anything else to blog about... and Pookah (that's Pookie and Bekah combined - I'm tired of typing out both names ;-P) wants to watch The Forgotten. Yay, scary movies late at night. ;-) PANTS, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home