Blue Orchid

You got a reaction
You got a reaction, didn't you
You took a white orchid
You took a white orchid, turned it blue
I like that song. Why? I don't know. I don't even know why I like the White Stripes. :-P But um, it kinda fits what I did with the layout, anyway. ;-)

So the symphony was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY INCREDIBLY AWESOME. :-D $56 seats and it was worth EVERY DANG PENNY. I love the symphony soso much. I must go more often! So yeah, if any of y'all get the chance to see the LotR symphony, TAKE IT! ;-)

Not much happening... just gearing up for DtbL. :-D I've *almost* got my sectional stuff figured out. I burned a bunch of CDs to take with and organized my CDs... Friday I'll get my suitcase out! Yay! I love packing. ;-)

So today I cleaned out my closet. It was very ew. It's all nice and organized now; I boxed up a lot of stuff and threw a lot of other stuff away. Taught piano today... oh! I called Anna (her phone line finally resurrected after Dennis) and talked to her for 40 minutes! :-D They're fine, just a couple trees down. Which is beyond good.

The BORGHARDTS are coming over Thursday for supper!! :-D That'll be fuuuun. :-D Rachel, you should be warned: Pr. Borghardt heard about your singleness and how everybody's trying to set you up *innocent look*, and now he wants to set you up with the youth leader at Zion (in Tomball, Texas), Landon Reed. ;-) Landon's really nice though, 25, cute, Texan... ;-) Okay, I'll stop now. *giggles*

So tomorrow I'm going to clean my room! I'm also gonna move some posters around and semi-redecorate. I need to find a place for all my bunnies... I collect Boyd's Bears & Friends rabbits, and after I changed my room around and got a new comp desk most of them got displaced. So they're all sitting on my radio and they can't stay there.

Eeee... I also need to watch Into the West! We recorded it, as usual... I love that show!

Okies, time to pay more attention to the chat... which, surprisingly enough, is still going! Gasp. Pants and socks! :-D

3 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    So, is this Landon tolerant of veryvery strange people? I do have a habit of accidentally scaring nice people...
    Lynea said...
    LOL. Well, he hangs out with Pr. Borghardt allll the time, who's pretty doggone strange... ;D
    Rachel said...
    Pastor Borghardt offered to scare off our creepy stalker guy in Fort Wayne... he's totally awesome...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home