Someday baby, you and I are gonna be the ones
Keith Urban is reallyreally good. I just sort of realized that after Hanna got his Be Here CD. ;-) Time to burn a copy!
Good luck's gonna shine
Someday baby, you and I are gonna be the ones
So hold on
We're headed for a better life
So today is laundry-and-cleaning-house day. I cleaned the downstairs (minus the bathroom, Bekah's room and the kitchen - those are Bekah and mom's responsibilites, respectively ;-)), and of course my room I did yesterday. My room is very sparkly now. :-D I moved posters and stuff around... I still need to move Aragorn over a couple inches and put up my Battle of Geonosis poster. I also shoved my bed back up against the wall, instead of angled like it was... my room looks so HUGE now! Dang. My furniture is so dark and heavy that it's always made my room (the biggest bedroom in the house besides the master bedroom) look tiny. But now with the bed against the wall it's... yeah. Huge. ;-)
I'm JUST about done with laundry, upon which blessed event I can begin PACKING! So. My project after I finish this post is to make a packing list.
So yesterday we went to Wal-mart and got a bunch of stuff we need for the trip... and I found these REALLY nifty "mounting squares" to stick pictures to the wall with. They don't hurt the picture and they don't hurt the wall paint - can you get any better than that?! ;-) So now I've plastered a bunch of pictures up by my comp desk. Which, btw, is new - I bought it with some of my graduation money a couple weeks ago. :-D
Tomorrow the Borghardts come over! :-D And then there's only TWO DAYS until we hit the road! YAY! By the way - we'll be getting to St. Louis around 2 PM Monday. We're leaving Sunday after church, spending the night just outside Little Rock, and then heading up to St. Louis. :-)
:-D