Passenger Seat

Ooo life's so sweet right here in the passenger seat
Ooo yeah life's so sweet
When I look to my left, see his suntanned hands
His muddy river hair and his thousand-acre plans
I'm all shook up like a quarter in a can
Ain't life sweet in the passenger seat

So I'm just about packed! And we're LEAVING TOMORROW!!! :-D I'm sooo excited. I absolutely adore road trips.

My aunt's coming to house-sit... but I'm still kinda worried, 'cause Laddie sometimes throws fits when we leave. Oh well, I s'pose he'll be okay... I just hope Hurricane Emily doesn't decide to hike up to Galveston while we're gone, either. ;-P

If you need to contact me while I'm gone... well... tough cookies. ;-) We'll have all our cell phones (mom's, dad's and mine/Bekah's), but I have no idea who reads this, so I'm not posting any numbers. ;-P If you REALLY need me, email/IM Tim and he can give you my number. ;-)

We'll be back Saturday afternoon or evening sometime, so talk to y'all then!! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home