Run Away

"Looks like I've lost my will to carry on, my friend", she said
And you can hear it in my whispered cries for love
I need your blissful touch to carry me away again
So can we roll tonight, roll through your desert, can we start over and just...

Run away, run away tonight
It ain't no victory, but I don't care,
I don't care if it's wrong or right
We can just run away, run away tonight
It ain't no victory but I don't care,
I don't care if it's wrong or right
LOOK LYNEA'S POSTING OMG EVERYBODY FREAK OUT NOW.

:-D

Sorry for the hiatus, y'all. ;-) So um... I changed the template... it miiight be temporary because I'm severely tempted to learn CSS and mess with the layout myself. But we'll see how that goes. At the moment I have absolutely no desire to relate my life of the past several months, so perhaps I shall do that tomorrow. ;-P

But. :-D *BOUNCES AROUND ECSTATICALLY* I GET TO GO TO JONES HALL. AND SEE A SYMPHONY. Specifically - my once-in-a-lifetime-chance to see the LORD OF THE RINGS SYMPHONY. I cannot BEGIN to describe how absolutely THRILLED I am. I begged and pleaded both my parents to go with me, but neither one is exactly a symphomaniac (haha). But then mom had the idea to ask Grandma! And Grandma said she'd go! :-D AHHHH.

Okay. I'm calm... really...

OH YEAH! AND IT'S RAINING! Praise the Lord! I love rain soso much... plus we're in a shtoopid drought. Pfft. BUT, it's raining and thundering and yay. :-D My mom got the van washed yesterday. I told her it'd rain today. And it did! Hehe... thank God for costal showers...

4 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Lynea's out of hiding!!!!!!
    YAY!
    See you in a week and a half!
    Anonymous said...
    She posted! ::gasp::shock::

    And this was after I even gave up poking and pudging you months ago!
    Lynea said...
    Pfft. Months? HA! You poked me two weeks ago, give or take a few days. ;-)
    Anonymous said...
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that. :-D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home